Email is the best way to reach us. Please write to CAMonitor@doj.ca.gov.
If you do not have access to e-mail, you can send mail to us at:
401 E. Peltason Drive, Irvine, CA 92697-8000-05
Note: This is a mailing address only.
To assist us in processing your message, please include answers to the following questions if you know them:
- Has your home has been set for a foreclosure sale? If so, what is the scheduled date of the sale?
- Who is your mortgage loan servicer? Your servicer communicates with you about your mortgage and accepts payments.
- Who is your loan’s owner or investor? Your loan’s owner or investor ultimately receives the payments on your loan. Your servicer must tell you who owns your loan.
- Are you in the process of a loan modification application?
- What is the address of your property?
- Is this your primary residence?
- Are you current on your mortgage payments?
- Is your home worth more or less than the amount you owe on your mortgage loan?
- Are you being assisted by anyone, such as an attorney or housing counselor?
- Please provide a brief summary of the problem you are experiencing. What is the resolution you are seeking?